Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

RR Shopping: WSJ for 2 months for $1. 700 WN points bonus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2017, 8:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond

Email just received.

This might be a good way to grab some points to keep a WN account active for another 24 months, if you are not a frequent WN flyer.

To avoid automatic renewal, try to use a V/MC/Amex GC that you have registered, then burn the balance. I have heard this sometimes does not work, though.
Old Jul 21, 2017, 9:22 am

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
When I signed up it was 1,000. About 3 weeks ago.
Old Jul 21, 2017, 1:42 pm
FSU

Having a horrible experience now with WSJ. My account auto renewed at a ridiculous rate. They will not return the money even though I cancelled the day of the renewal.

I specifically asked not to have the auto renewal turned on. Horrible company to deal with on the subscription side. Not worth the points for the potential hassle, IMO.
Old Jul 22, 2017, 10:02 am

Programs: LTP, PP
Citibank has an app that gives a one time use virtual cc number. I may install and use for this purpose.
Old Jul 22, 2017, 4:57 pm
Community Director Emerita

This appears to be the link
Old Jul 22, 2017, 6:54 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
Originally Posted by joshua362
Citibank has an app that gives a one time use virtual cc number. I may install and use for this purpose.
Which I did for my 2% card. I authorized a max of $2 and it went through. Web based, no install needed. Biggest pain was no cut & paste of the CC number so had to key in 16 digits plus exp date plus secret code #...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.