Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAX International arrival WN

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2016, 6:47 pm
Original Poster

LAX International arrival WN

The new service arriving from Cabo Mexico, does terminal 1 at LAX have customs or do those flights come into another terminal and if so which one?

Cheers
Old Dec 17, 2016, 7:10 pm

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
Southwest international flights at LAX are handled out of Terminal 2. There is a shuttle service between Terminal 2 and Terminal 1 inside of security.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 8:32 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA Plat
Although as an arriving passenger, once you exit customs/immigration in T2, there is a sign that says if you are a Southwest passenger with a connecting flight, please walk to Terminal 1, with an arrow pointing left.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 4:30 pm
Used to be 'Travelergcp'

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by dlaue
Southwest international flights at LAX are handled out of Terminal 2. There is a shuttle service between Terminal 2 and Terminal 1 inside of security.
I'm rather bummed they watch that shuttle bus like a hawk. Ticketed passengers only for the bus transfer from T1 to T2. So no airside access to the priority pass lounge in T2 for me while slumming it on Southwest. At least not without going landside.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 2:36 pm

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Originally Posted by TravelerMSY
I'm rather bummed they watch that shuttle bus like a hawk. Ticketed passengers only for the bus transfer from T1 to T2. So no airside access to the priority pass lounge in T2 for me while slumming it on Southwest. At least not without going landside.
Could you clear TSA in T2, go to the lounge then take the bus to T1? Or does the bus only run in one direction?
Old Dec 22, 2016, 6:49 pm

Connecting corridor, maybe by 2019

First approval for a connector structure between terminals 1 & 2.

http://www.lawa.org/newsContent.aspx?ID=2269
Old Dec 22, 2016, 10:04 pm

Isn't SWA INTL going to TBIT once DL takes over T2&3?
Old Dec 23, 2016, 10:03 am

Programs: AA, WN, UA, Bonvoy, Hertz
Yes, SWA international will be in TBIT by mid 2017. So, the T1 to T2 corridor will not be so helpful.

Rasheed
Old Dec 26, 2016, 3:16 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
Originally Posted by rasheed
Yes, SWA international will be in TBIT by mid 2017. So, the T1 to T2 corridor will not be so helpful.

Rasheed
I would assume that DL plans to build out a T2-3-Bradly airside connector as part of that renovation of T3. [I have not seen the plans though]

And then the entire airport would be connected (assuming the 2-1 in discussion).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.