Wiki Posts
Search

Good Southwest Flights from MDW

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2016, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: United, Southwest
Good Southwest Flights from MDW

I guess this is more of a question if this thread/section already exists. Is there anywhere that people share good deals they see on Southwest? I try to check at least once a week but I feel like I am always missing something.
Old Feb 3, 2016, 8:13 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by bulls71986
I guess this is more of a question if this thread/section already exists. Is there anywhere that people share good deals they see on Southwest? I try to check at least once a week but I feel like I am always missing something.
The closest place would be this thread in the Mileage Run Deals Forum (neither Chicago-specific nor Southwest-specific): "Good Deals" in Economy Class - Excellent Fares between certain city pairs - *2016*

And, you'd probably want to check out this thread (it is in the Southwest Forum and folks post sales that SWA may match): Official Virgin America and jetBlue fare sale thread
Old Feb 3, 2016, 8:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: United, Southwest
Thank you very much for the response. I'll start watching these threads.
Old Feb 3, 2016, 11:00 am

I set up IFTTT on the Flyertalk Deal RSS page. I get alerts about cheap deals from my City. Works pretty good. http://frequentmiler.boardingarea.co...ty-or-airline/

I have it set up on this forum to alert me to any news about my local airports as well.

You can edit this one as well: https://ifttt.com/recipes/218467-flyertalk-ewr

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.