Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat selection?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2015, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Seat selection?

I've never seen, heard or read anything like this, but this is from another board I frequent:
"I just booked a flight for my mother on SW. I paid the "wanna get away" aka cheap ticket. I was able to select seats for all of her flights. I did indicate that she was a senior citizen. Perhaps that's why I was able to select her seats. I have no idea."
Anyone else ever seen this?
Old Oct 6, 2015, 10:39 am

Programs: LTP, PP
Most likely misinformed and/or paid for EBCI thinking it was a seat selection. Mom's in for a rude surprize...
Old Oct 6, 2015, 10:48 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by joshua362
Most likely misinformed and/or paid for EBCI thinking it was a seat selection. Mom's in for a rude surprize...
We had been discussing EBCI and if it was needed. I'm not sure how you confuse EBCI with actual seat selection though....
Old Oct 6, 2015, 10:55 am

Programs: LTP, PP
Perhaps they were discussing preboarding / wheelchair assistance and confused that as well? That is as good as an assigned seat assuming they are at the gate on time. Otherwise, I have no other ideas. Sometimes people hear only what they want to hear...
Old Oct 6, 2015, 2:11 pm
Original Poster

Turns out they made a reservation on AA and selected seats, and then ended up buying the SW ticket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.