Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SWA My Coke Rewards code

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2014, 10:24 pm
Original Poster

SWA My Coke Rewards code

I have a code for $20 off a round trip I'm not going to be able to use so I'm going to put it out there for someone to use. You must book by July 31. Only condition is please reply to this thread when you use it so others will know it's gone.

Go to this link to make your reservation.

http://www.southwest.com/mycokerewards/

The code is CRWDQPE7RQ
Old Jul 29, 2014, 2:23 am

Programs: HH Silver
Well, someone used it, and was nice enough to let everyone know, NOT..... Thanks AA for your generosity. Hopefully whoever used it at least had the decency to thank you by PM.
Old Jul 29, 2014, 10:31 am

AA Novice I am the lucky one that was able to use your code. Thank you VERY MUCH!! I found the site through a friend and instantly came across your post. I booked tickets and saved a total of $43. As soon as I booked I came back to thank and was unable to until I registered, which I did and didn't receive confirmation until this morning. So I'm here now, being decent and giving you much thanks for sharing your rewards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.