Community
Wiki Posts
Search

15X for JC Penny @ SW RR Shopping Portal

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2014, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

15X for JC Penny @ SW RR Shopping Portal

As the title says, 15X, for a limited time for Mother's Day, good only until Midnight 4/22. Paired with 20% off discounted gift cards you can easily find, could find some decent deals...

I do feel generally, they are overpriced for most items, but clearance items, eh... maybe there's something worthwhile -- I might pick up a pair of basketball shoes for the gym, I could care less what they look like if they're comfortable, $21 on clearance!
Old Apr 21, 2014, 3:56 pm

Can you buy JCP gift cards and get 15x points? Seems to be excluded from the terms.
Old Apr 21, 2014, 4:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Spend $7334 and get a Companion Pass. If you could find something on closeout you could sell at a small loss, that might actually make sense.
Old Apr 21, 2014, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by olouie
Can you buy JCP gift cards and get 15x points? Seems to be excluded from the terms.
Nope. But you should be able to use JCP gift cards when you checkout and still get the 15X points for going through the portal. I purchased an eGC an hour ago, waiting to receive it (supposedly within a few hours) so I can throw an order in. ~$140 order, paid $111.xx for the GC to cover all but a few cents of the $140.
Old Apr 21, 2014, 7:23 pm

Of course I made a purchase, but the RRmall is having issues so I cannot see my account. Now I gotta decide if I want to cancel the order until I can make sure it gets to my RR account.
Old Apr 21, 2014, 8:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by olouie
Of course I made a purchase, but the RRmall is having issues so I cannot see my account. Now I gotta decide if I want to cancel the order until I can make sure it gets to my RR account.
Ah man that's a bummer. I am still waiting on my eGC from one of the GC sites... hopefully tomorrow before it's too late.
Old Apr 21, 2014, 8:25 pm

Just went through Safari instead of chrome and it works. Fingers crossed for the points showing up. Easy way to hit CP by buying some furniture I needed anyways.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.