Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Southwest Status Match. Colorado Residents Only.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Southwest Status Match. Colorado Residents Only.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2013, 2:58 pm

residency-status match

Did not see any residency test but the statement document from UA mileage plus did show my Colorado address. If you just use your MP or F9 card not sure how that would be handled. Do you have any other indicia of residency that shows Colorado?
Old Mar 15, 2013, 6:54 pm

Programs: UA GS, UA 1 Million Miler, SQ Gold
I emailed my information and a scanned image of my Premier Gold card on the 11th, got an email confirmation from Tara that they've received my materials on the 13th promising a status change within 6 weeks and by the 14th, I received another email congratulating me on making A-list status. I checked Southwest.com today and it does say A-list .

As for the residency test, they ask for your Rapid Rewards number and they do have my CO address linked to that account number since at least Oct of last year. I'm also guessing that's the reason why I got the initial invitation email.

They also ask for your phone number too, but that's a really flimsy way of conducting a residency test.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.