Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

3x bonus points to join Rapid Rewards Dining and spend, plus 1000 pt. bonus offer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3x bonus points to join Rapid Rewards Dining and spend, plus 1000 pt. bonus offer

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2012, 6:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond

Email just received.

As a non-Dining member, not sure how much better this is than the old offer, if at all. Anybody?

---------------
"As a Rapid Rewards Credit Cardmember, you can earn three additional Rapid Rewards Points per dollar when dining at over 10,000 restaurants from coast to coast. That is in addition to the one point per dollar you always earn when using your card to dine out.

Join Rapid Rewards Dining℠ today, and you'll earn three Rapid Rewards Points per dollar spent at participating restaurants. Tax and tip earn points as well, so your points will add up fast. And, because you carry the Rapid Rewards Credit Card, you can participate in the "1,000 Reasons to Join" Bonus—exclusively for Cardmembers. You'll be awarded 1,000 Rapid Rewards Bonus Points after one dine of $50!"

Last edited by toomanybooks; Jul 19, 2012 at 6:08 pm
Old Jul 20, 2012, 12:24 pm

Programs: DL, WoH
Too bad I joined 4 months ago. This is only for new members...
Old Aug 26, 2012, 6:55 pm

Programs: UA Silver/Marriott Gold/Hilton Gold
I just got the personal/biz SW cards but haven't gotten this email. Is there a link for 1k bonus?
Old Aug 28, 2012, 10:57 pm

Programs: UA Silver/Marriott Gold/Hilton Gold
Found this over at Slickdeals:
1,000 points for joining and dining over $50
Old Sep 5, 2012, 11:49 am

Programs: Southwest A+ & CP, SPG Plat, HHonors Gold, Choice Gold, UA, US Air, Hertz, National
My bonus 1,000 points posted today but they are not CPQP. However, my dine which posted last month was CPQP.

Has the CPQP qualification changed or could there be a lag in points appearing as CPQP?
Old Sep 5, 2012, 4:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by pavemental
My bonus 1,000 points posted today but they are not CPQP. However, my dine which posted last month was CPQP.

Has the CPQP qualification changed or could there be a lag in points appearing as CPQP?
I doubt there is a lag. This does have the air of a bonus, which often is not CPQing.
Old Sep 5, 2012, 5:52 pm

Programs: Southwest A+ & CP, SPG Plat, HHonors Gold, Choice Gold, UA, US Air, Hertz, National
Originally Posted by toomanybooks
I doubt there is a lag. This does have the air of a bonus, which often is not CPQing.
I fear you're right. I could have sworn I saw somewhere that the 1000 bonus was CPQP, damn, that's the main reason I did it!

The 10 point bonus for writing a review did not post as CPQP either

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.