Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Solving the Line Cutting Issue?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2012, 8:01 pm

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by SFO777
Let me know when WN actually has premium cabin 2x2 seating.
I get it now.

Let me know when they start installing it on RJ's. Oh, that's right, they are already 1x2 and 2x2 on RJ's.
Old Jul 4, 2012, 8:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by johnslloyd
Delta owes its continued existence, in large part, to American Express and AmEx is the dog that wags the Delta tail.
Am Ex is definitely in bed with Delta. If was FO on Delta I would be furious that the Delta Am Ex card holders got to board in the same zone. Am Ex is pretty close with Costco and Hilton as well, but not nearly like with Delta. But with the united credit card (issued by the same bank as Southwests) you also get early boarding, and I believe it is the same way with AA's. But a legacy's boarding is a little different than southwest's since those people won't get any better seats like on WN, just a better chance of bin space.
Old Jul 4, 2012, 11:17 pm

Programs: WN peon (was A+), IHG Plat Hilton HHonors Gold DL SkyPesos PM (still a peon) US Chmn, Hawaiian Haole
Originally Posted by GoSpurs
I like it! Once separated from the herd, you could worm them, vaccinate them and brand them. Oh wait, I guess that's just a Texas thing...
You forgot the most important part - the cutting! You don't want a bunch of pax running around with their huevos still attached. A Texas thing for sure, but also anywhere else around the rural west.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 11:20 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by smmrfld
You must be an absolute joy to travel with.
I hear that Ink's companion really enjoys traveling with him. In fact, they're inseparable.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 1:28 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Southwest A-list Preferred, Delta Million Miler
Originally Posted by nsx
I hear that Ink's companion really enjoys traveling with him. In fact, they're inseparable.
In fact, he shadows him wherever he goes!
Old Jul 5, 2012, 7:57 pm

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by boeing727
In fact, he shadows him wherever he goes!
There is almost nothing more fun than to see the look on the check in agent's face (not to mention those checking in around me) when I tell them that I am my own companion.

I live in fear that WN will cancel this perk. It is fun and rewarding. Well, not fear like scared out of my socks fear but fear like I will have to be a "normal" COS again. It is really a lot of fun.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 1:11 pm

The automated gates like they use for Lufthansa in Europe are great. Possibly these gates would help passengers get on the right plane, make sure that everyone is onboard and cut those line cutters.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.