Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Changed Ticket to Direct Flight So Airport Fees Less - Refundable?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2012, 2:07 pm
Original Poster

I changed a nonrefundable ticket with no change in fare but to a direct flight so airport fees were less resulting in a credit. Is this small amount refundable? One agent told me no because the ticket was nonrefundable, but that doesn't seem right, as it is the fare that is nonrefundable, and the amount due is not a fare but a fee.
Old May 28, 2012, 4:37 pm

from my understanding the fee is refundable or can be issued as a voucher. Talk with a supervisor to confirm as they may have changed now that they bundle the fee in the fare.
Old May 28, 2012, 7:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: WN~A List Pref, CP, Hyatt-Diamond, Hilton Diamond, ANT~a Dave Matthews Addiction thing
refundable

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.