Community
Wiki Posts
Search

He's joking, right?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2011, 8:41 pm

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
Better hope none of the Board of Directors trys to book a flight or access their account.

Total fail....day 24.
Old Mar 24, 2011, 9:15 pm

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
Here's some more of Chairman Kelly's priorities:

"• Southwest has put its work to replace its reservation system technology on the backburner as it concentrates on three more urgent projects.

It is focusing on launching the Rapid Rewards changes, its pending merger and integration with AirTran Airways and the early 2012 arrival of its Boeing 737-800s.

"The fourth initiative on our reservation system replacement, we have temporarily suspended that in lieu of working on these other major initiatives, and in particular until we settle what our AirTran integration work plans will be," Kelly said.

"But I suspect that we will be back working on our reservation system replacement more fully in several months or at least this year," he said."

He is delusional. And, if the board of directors is awake, he is soon to be jobless.
Old Mar 26, 2011, 10:20 am

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Originally Posted by dlaue
Better hope none of the Board of Directors trys to book a flight or access their account
Eh? Exaggerate much?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.