Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Jet Blue near deal to come to BDL, compete with SW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2010, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton (D)

http://www.courant.com/business/hc-j...,4494603.story

"JetBlue Airways and Bradley International Airport are close to announcing the discount carrier's plans to start flying from Connecticut, most likely to and from Florida or San Juan, Puerto Rico, according to a source familiar with the plan."

"That could put JetBlue in competition with any of several different airlines already operating at Bradley -- including rival discount carrier Southwest. The source did not know how many flights a day Jet Blue is likely to offer or when they would begin."
Old Apr 13, 2010, 9:06 pm

Programs: WN CP & A list, FL Elite, B6, Hilton Honors VIP, Marriott Gold
Unless Jetblue goes BDL to BWI, I dont see them as competition for WN. Only on a few select routes, FLL or MCO maybe. Not enough to be an impact.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.