Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

What is the highest number of Awards that you have used on one flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2010, 3:50 am
Original Poster

The wife will have 2 Awards and so will I, what are the chances we snag 4 seats one one flight?
How many have you gotten?
Old Feb 24, 2010, 6:51 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, Hilton, Southwest "A" and "CP" Hertz 5*
5 award and one Companion Pass. Msp to BWI leaving on a Thursday coming back on a Monday. This was booked right when a new schedule came out.
Old Feb 24, 2010, 9:14 am

Programs: SWA CP
Originally Posted by thefixs2
The wife will have 2 Awards and so will I, what are the chances we snag 4 seats one one flight?
I booked 4 on the same April flight, and I just changed the itinerary last night to another flight. No problem on either. Just like a regular ticket, you can see availability up to 8 tickets. Also, just like any other fare, there may be 0, 1, 2, or 8 or more seats available - just depends.
Old Feb 24, 2010, 11:36 am

Programs: SWA
Originally Posted by thefixs2
2 very often, 1 +CP for a year, 3 a couple times when needed and 4 upcoming in June, the most ever needed. If you are looking to book multiple awards two things to keep in mind.

1. Book when the window opens.

2. Be flexible on when you fly.

If you follow both of these suggestions, you should have very high levels of success.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.