Miami Airport to Tri-rail connection?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2003, 10:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum

How far is the airport terminal from the Miami airport Tri-rail station? - can one walk, or does one need to take a shuttle? How frequently do the shuttles traverse this route? How long does it take to use the shuttle from the train station, to the airport?
Old May 17, 2003, 12:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
From what I saw (it's kind of across from the MIA Wyndham), it's a bit of a hike. If you don't make the transit shuttle, you might be able to get the shuttle to the Wyndham and walk (2 minutes at most) to the station.

http://www.tri-rail.com/schedules_fa...ia_station.htm
Old May 17, 2003, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
I may take the Tri-Rail to the Miami airport station. If I have heavy suitcases/baggage - and I am travelling with a 7 yr old child, it may take more than the 2 minutes between train arrival, and shuttle bus departure to the airport terminal building?

[This message has been edited by FlyerGoldII (edited 05-17-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.