Search

MIA terminals and lounges

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2022, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite
MIA terminals and lounges

Hi!

I will be flying Finnair from MIA to ARN and was looking at lounges. I have OWE so I have some options. Finnair flies from Central Terminal E, flights today left from E30. They seem to have a deal with the Turkish Airlines Lounge even though it is not OW. That seems to be at E terminal after security. But I would really like to check out the AA Flagship lounge. But that is next to D30. It seems like E30 is in the satellite part, so it means there is a skytrain also to be taken? How long should I expect to walk from entrance to E to get to the lounge in D30? And how long to get from the D30 lounge to E30 gate?

Is it worth it, or will I spend too much time just walking? Should I just use the TK lounge?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.