Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ATL Airport: Concourse I to Concourse S in 2 hours

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2018, 7:00 pm
Original Poster

ATL Airport: Concourse I to Concourse S in 2 hours

I'm flying from Korea back to NYC with a 2 hour layover in Atlanta and my Delta ticket says I'll have to go from Terminal I to Terminal S (which apparently is wrongly worded by Delta after I did some googling, because I and S are Concourse names?)

Will 2 hours be enough time to clear customs and pick up my baggage in between? I have global entry so I'm hoping that will help speed up the process.

Thanks.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 7:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
You should be good. You will have to clear security again. And there is no precheck for that.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 7:36 pm

Terminal I is Concourse F (unless they bring you into E, but it's likely F) and Terminal S could be multiple concourses. You will get your official hates which will be more like arrival at F6 connecting to C20, for example. But yes, you should be just fine.

Terminals are broad terms at ATL and refer more to where the ticket desks are, not where your plane actually parks. That info matters when you originate from ATL but you'll be behind security so you just need your gate.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 7:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by pbiflyer
You should be good. You will have to clear security again. And there is no precheck for that.
The last time I did an international to domestic connection at ATL, there certainly was a full PreCheck (not PreCheck lite) line upon exiting customs in F. This was a week or two ago.
Old Sep 13, 2018, 1:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
The last time I did an international to domestic connection at ATL, there certainly was a full PreCheck (not PreCheck lite) line upon exiting customs in F. This was a week or two ago.
Good to know, it has been several months since I went through there. Thanks for the correction.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.