Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Anyone rented a boat from Extreme Family Fun Spot or Park Shore Marina (Naples, FL)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone rented a boat from Extreme Family Fun Spot or Park Shore Marina (Naples, FL)?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2018, 9:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: ALLLLLLL of them. Well, most...

We are heading to Naples, FL for a week in July as a joint family vacation (our family plus sister-in-law's family). We have been to Naples and Marco Island once before and the sister-in-law and family have never been. We rented a villa from someone on AirBnB but he lives in another state and isn't too familiar with current offerings on the ground. He did suggest, however, two potential boat rental companies:

https://naplesflboatrentals.com/boat...-reservations/
and
https://www.extremefamilyfunspot.com/

Both of these operations have mixed reviews online, so I'm curious: does anyone here have any experiences with them? An alternate recommendation?

We are looking most likely for one full day with a large/luxury boat that will take us snorkeling, etc., with a captain and a chef; and another half a day of just fishing. We are happy to pay for a higher end rental as long as the boat/service/food is up to the price, so if there is some known "this is the best operation" in Naples and it is also the priciest, that's fine.

We are evaluating some in-home chef services as well, so I'd add an aside that if anyone has experience with those, let me know! (Folks who buy the ingredients and prepare the meals for you in your home...)

Also happy to report back on this thread about what we end up using to pay it forward.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.