Search

Getting to priority pass lounges in MIA

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2017, 6:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage, Skymiles
Getting to priority pass lounges in MIA

Hey guys,
I am flying with American and have a long layover in MIA. I know the two priority pass lounges are in F and J. I was wondering if I can exit security and if TSA would allow me to go to terminal J or F To hit the lounge and then return to American terminal D to board. Does anyone have any experiences?
I am fine with re entering security just unsure if there are TSA based rules regarding this.
Old Aug 23, 2017, 8:02 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by DevChatt
Hey guys,
I am flying with American and have a long layover in MIA. I know the two priority pass lounges are in F and J. I was wondering if I can exit security and if TSA would allow me to go to terminal J or F To hit the lounge and then return to American terminal D to board. Does anyone have any experiences?
I am fine with re entering security just unsure if there are TSA based rules regarding this.
Not a chance. TSA is very strict at MIA about this. With a Skyclub membership and when flying AA, they never let me go through.
Old Sep 9, 2017, 8:29 am
Original Member

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver
What lounge is recommended in Mia for domestic travelers given the layout of MIA? Have a long wait at airport post cruise. I have a Uc membership (but no UA clubs), priority pass via credit cards. I have an amex delta as well as a couple of other hotel amex (which I think give some discount to cost at centurion). Flying on domestic coach award on AA so no status or FC seats.

edited to add that there is another thread on this subject and people had no issue clearing security so maybe ymmv

Last edited by kklems; Sep 9, 2017 at 8:35 am Reason: Other thread
Old Dec 23, 2017, 3:10 am

Programs: Amex Platinum UK and related Hotel loyalty programs
We will be flying with BA Out of MIA we are fly Club so will have lounge access but also have PriorityPass and Amex Platinum Which lounge should we choose balancing best lohnge v convienence for the gate. Will we be concourse D?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.