Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2016, 8:52 am
Original Poster

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hello everyone. First time poster, long time lurker. I will be travelling to Fort Lauderdale, FL this October (likely the 1st thru the 9th) and was wondering where the best deals would be to find on hotels around that area. Would I be better off just using some of the promo codes posted in that big promo code thread? I have 2 free nights with my Ritz Carlton card covered, plus about $300 in cash back from my AMEX BCP, so I already have a few days covered. Would like to have an ocean view room. Anyone have any experience with good deals in this area?

Thanks
Old Sep 9, 2016, 8:02 am
Original Poster

Wow... 1000 views and not a single reply. Did I not ask the right question?
Old Sep 9, 2016, 9:20 am

Originally Posted by djpelosi
Wow... 1000 views and not a single reply. Did I not ask the right question?
Most viewers (probably like me) just want to see what this thread is about... because it was not too clear in the title.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 11:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
Some help. Price range? Will you have a car? What area do you want/need to stay?

What you ask for is akin to saying, "I'm hungry, tell me what's in the grocery store for me to eat."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.