Community
Wiki Posts
Search

orlando airport (united/delta) question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2016, 4:39 pm
Original Poster

orlando airport (united/delta) question

i am flying delta from mco to msp. delta uses terminal b.

i have a united lounge club pass. united uses terminal b and the lounge is at b43.

however, when i go to faq's on mco's web page, it seems i cannot access the united club lounge without passing thru a separate security check (which i don't think i'd be able to do with a delta ticket).

anyone know the real deal?

thanks!
cb
Old Jan 13, 2016, 7:59 am

Programs: DL-Dirt Medallion;US-Cast Iron Preferred; HH-Gold; Avis First
The United and Delta gates are on concourses at the opposite ends of the terminal, you would need to clear security to access the UA club, then exit and re-clear to get to the DL gates. I am not sure of TSA rules regarding access for lounge access only. UA might give club members a gate pass to get through security, but I doubt that you'd get a gate pass if you just had a lounge day pass. Even if you could get through security, it might not be worth bothering since the lines can be long and 30 minute wait times are not unusual.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.