24 Hours in Miami

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

24 Hours in Miami

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2013, 3:19 pm

Originally Posted by Arsey00
Just thought I'd update for any future readers.

A friend in Naples warned us that all our plans would be scuppered by the impenetrable Miami traffic, so we gave up on the idea of exploring the Everglades before we even set out.
We decided on a bay boat tour instead.
We wasted a good two hours in the lounge waiting for showers to be ready, but eventually dropped our carry-on in another terminal and set out to Bayside with el cheapo Super Shuttle. Had plenty of time for any of the boat rides, shopping, a haircut and a hearty lunch. Frightened of the traffic, we took a taxi back but it really wasn't an issue. We then killed half an hour or more reclaiming out bag from left luggage, arrived at the lounge with time for a drink, and at the gate just in time to board.

Even with wasted time, 8 hours is plenty of time to get out, see some sights, and get back.
The boat rides @ Bayside are great ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.