Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

WDW Park Tickets - Jargon Buster required?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WDW Park Tickets - Jargon Buster required?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2011, 5:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue, Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite
Question WDW Park Tickets - Jargon Buster required?

Hi

We are travelling to Orlando next Easter for a family vaction from UK.

I have seen a number of sites offering Park Tickets to UK residents at discount but I don't undertstand the differences between the ticket bundles

Could anyone explain or point me in the right direction to understand the differences between the tickets.

we will be there for 2 weeks and want to see WDW + waterparks, also Universal and Sea World....

thanks
Old Sep 25, 2011, 5:39 am

Programs: None anymore
I'd say start here for Disney stuff and do some reading.

Then visit here for Universal/SeaWord
Old Sep 25, 2011, 7:18 am

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
Originally Posted by ukswift88
Hi

I have seen a number of sites offering Park Tickets to UK residents at discount but I don't undertstand the differences between the ticket bundles

Could anyone explain or point me in the right direction to understand the differences between the tickets.

we will be there for 2 weeks and want to see WDW + waterparks, also Universal and Sea World....

thanks

What exactly are your questions?
Old Sep 25, 2011, 3:07 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Hi

You don't mean Undercover Tourist http://www.undercovertourist.com/ do you?

I think you could get your questions answered here http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum...o_Florida.html , very quickly. Half the people on this forum are from the UK.
Old Sep 25, 2011, 6:43 pm

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
You may also want to sign up for the MouseSavers.com emails and access to their site. They have everything Disney and also cover Universal, Sea World, and Busch Gardens.

http://www.mailermailer.com/x?oid=04019i

I have the current MouseSavers email if you want it.
Old Sep 26, 2011, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Hi

thanks
There's a 14 day UK ticket available that includes the WDW theme and water parks, plus Disney Quest. You can read about it here:

www.undercovertourist.com

They also sell Universal tickets, but I don't think they have any special tickets for UK residents.

I wish I could buy/use the UK 14 day ticket... it is a bargain.
Old Sep 26, 2011, 6:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
thedibb.co.uk is the place to ask Disney questions for UK visitors. All the special UK-only deals will be there.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 1:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Mary2e
Aside from possibly breaching the T&Cs you should be able to do it - they're issued as e-vouchers that you print & exchange at the park...
Old Sep 29, 2011, 1:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
True, but if they are abused... and Disney fans are famous for abusing , chances are Guest Services, where you would exchange the voucher, is already asking for proof of residency.

There once was a time you could get Florida residence passes just by asking.

I'd rather not take my chances. With the exchange rate as it is, I can get a regular annual pass for just a bit more.
Old Oct 13, 2011, 11:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Mary2e
There's a 14 day UK ticket available that includes the WDW theme and water parks, plus Disney Quest. You can read about it here:

www.undercovertourist.com

They also sell Universal tickets, but I don't think they have any special tickets for UK residents.

I bought the UK 21 day ticket for the past Christmas Break.. I disclosed that I was Canadian, and they said anyone can buy the UK 14 and UK 21 day ticket.. its just that they can't advertise it..

@ OP.. In terms of regular prices, the UK 21 day ticket is just $8 more (last I checked) than the 10 day MYW parkhopper fun and more ticket.. So you get essentially 11 days more at the parks for $8 more.. I would definitely take advantage of it.. and www.orlandoattractions.com has a UK office you can buy the tickets from..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.