Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ask a Cast Member!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2011, 6:11 pm

Programs: Rapid Rewards, TrueBlue
Originally Posted by toomanybooks
My strong recommendation is to avoid July. People tell you it's hot, but that description cannot be understood until you live through it. The humidity is godawful. You are sweating before you can get 50 feet outside your hotel room.

We were there in mid-May once and my son almost fainted after an hour in the sun before noon.
I usually go in both March and October. I've found that, even though October has higher temperature readings, it feels much drier. March tends to be humid, and it can get into the 80s. Even if it reaches the low 90s in October, it just doesn't seem as bad to me. It also helps that the resorts and the parks are less crowded unless you're at Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival (probably the best event all year at Walt Disney World, outside of the Christmas season stuff). But, Epcot is a huge park, so even with the crowds, you'll find getting around relatively easy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.