Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airport Hotel at Bogata

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2023, 6:25 am
Original Poster

Airport Hotel at Bogata

Can anyone personally recommend an airport hotel (I realise few are that close to the airport) at Bogota Airport? We land at 23.25 on a Sunday in early January and don't want to bother our family at that time (or be woken by 3 small children the next morning!). Would prefer not to have to wait for a shuttle bus - but how can I pre-book transport? I know if you believe all the reviews you wouldn't go anywhere but all the hotels I've looked at have v mixed reviews! And transport the next morning - is it safe to let the hotel book a taxi, or can I pre-book that as well? Thankyou.
Old Dec 13, 2023, 6:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Search and you shall find...

Transit Bogota Airport - FlyerTalk Forums
Old Dec 13, 2023, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Thankyou

Thankyou for replying - I had looked but was looking for a bit more detail and personal recommendation. I would love to know if there's a way of pre-booking and pre-paying for transport to a hotel. My son-in-law is super cautious and unless I can convince him he'll insist on coming out to the airport at what could be 2am, which I'd really like to avoid.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.