Bolivia Visa Processing Time

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2016, 10:12 am
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Bolivia Visa Processing Time

Has anyone had experience getting a Bolivian visa in advance (US citizen)? If so, what was the processing time? I sent my passport/application to the Los Angeles consulate last week and haven't heard anything from them yet. Unfortunately my voicemails and emails have not been returned.

Thanks for any thoughts/advice.
Old May 11, 2016, 12:03 am

Programs: AA EP, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat
I tried calling a couple times and noticed no one ever answered the phone during business hours. I'm still on the fence about getting a visa in advance or just trying to get one when we land in La Paz.
Old Aug 24, 2017, 1:10 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, IHG Spire Amb
Old thread. How did your experiences go?
Old Aug 31, 2017, 4:12 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
I sent my passport and tourist visa application in recently. My envelope was delivered to the Los Angeles Consulate on Saturday, July 8. I received my passport back with the visa on Wednesday, July 12 (in the self-addressed, stamped USPS Priority Mail envelope I had enclosed). It seems to me like they are very fast.

As far as calling them, prior to my application I had a question. I found that you need to be very persistent and call them repeatedly to get an answer. The telephone representative was very helpful and friendly but indicated to me he prioritized those walking in to the office over people calling in on the phone. Maybe start calling just before opening or just before closing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.