Search

1 hour connection in SCL

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2010, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Bombay Sapphire; Sephora Plat
1 hour connection in SCL

Will I make it?

I'm doing MDZ-SCL in LAN and SCL-GRU in TM (codeshare with LAN so I'll be ticketed since MDZ)...Do I have to go through inmigration?
Old Nov 15, 2010, 11:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
1 hour int'l/int'l is a comfortable SCL connection. Quick transit security station, then right back upstairs to departures. I don't know if it has ever taken me more than 10 minutes from leaving the plane to the departures level. And then, if you walk incredibly slowly, you aren't more than 10 minutes from any gate.
Old Nov 30, 2010, 9:16 pm

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Dom / Intl transfer would be tight for 1 hour, IMO. We just did IPC-SCL-JFK which was blocked as a 2 hour cxn. But a delay out of IPC cut our connection to about 1.5 hours, which we found fairly tight. The immigration line was easily 15 mins long. And it was a fair walk just to get there.

Now we did manage to squeeze 10 minutes in the LAN lounge before scurrying down to our gate, so it did work out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.