Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Recieving strange emails from SAA

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2020, 5:19 am
Original Poster

Recieving strange emails from SAA

I have 2 ticked booked for Airlink that I purchased through SAA. My flights are in 3 weeks. Over the past 3 days I have recieved 6 strange emails from SAA. They are automatic emails that gives me a case number and they say:

"Please note that this is an automated response:

We have received your e-mail and we will begin processing it shortly. Once we have researched your request we will respond to your email with as much detailed information as possible.

Kindly note that our operating hours are Mon - Fri 08H00 - 16H30. We are closed on weekends and public holidays, but we will respond to your enquiry as soon as we get back to the office"

I've checked on my tickets and they still show active. I have contacted SAA about these emails. The guy I spoke to said our tickets still shows confirmed And he does not know what it means. I asked him if I gave him the case number, could he tell me what the case is about. He said no, that was a different apartment. He gave me a phone number for an office in Florida to call. I called the number. It doesn't give you the option of waiting on hold for anybody. It just tells you to leave a message or send them an email. I've done both and still have not heard anything.

Have you guys seen or heard of something like this? Any advice?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.