Search

Transit through JNB

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2019, 10:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Transit through JNB

Hello,

Indian Passport holder - Will be in transit through JNB early August en route to Gaborone. Question - I don't need a transit visa, correct ? For SA? I do have a Botswana visa and so my question is, can I just go through the transit area of the airport and collect my boarding pass from SAA airlink?

Thanks
Old Jul 24, 2019, 1:13 am

Programs: BA BD SA
Your question will be better answered here I believe.
Old Jul 25, 2019, 4:47 pm

Originally Posted by safari_7
Indian Passport holder - Will be in transit through JNB early August en route to Gaborone. Question - I don't need a transit visa, correct ? For SA? I do have a Botswana visa and so my question is, can I just go through the transit area of the airport and collect my boarding pass from SAA airlink?
Correct. No transit visa needed and you remain airside. You will pass through the transit immigration checkpoint however and they will stamp your passport.
Old Jul 26, 2019, 12:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Thanks to both your replies ..........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.