Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > South African Airways | Voyager
Reload this Page >

Connecting DL --> SA and vice versa at JNB

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2016, 4:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott

It will be a first time for me, connecting from DL (arriving from ATL) to SA (going to HRE) and reverse. What should I expect as far as the logistics of making these transfers? Thanks.
Old Jan 17, 2016, 10:10 am

Programs: UA 1K, BA Gold, LH/SN/LX Senator
Originally Posted by JerryFF
It will be a first time for me, connecting from DL (arriving from ATL) to SA (going to HRE) and reverse. What should I expect as far as the logistics of making these transfers? Thanks.
Depends if ticketed together or separately?
Old Jan 24, 2016, 10:36 pm

Two years ago I connected from DL to SA (LUN) in JNB. It was the only way for me to make it to a funeral. Flights were on time and the transfer was seamless. I did not check a bag. I would imagine that would slow things up.

If they are not ticketed together be careful with connections. I highly doubt you would be covered.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.