Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > South African Airways | Voyager
Reload this Page >

Marriott Rewards South African Airways Partnership Launch

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2015, 12:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAA Voyager, Hhonors Diamond, Club Carlson Gold Elite, Sixt Platinum

With the fully integration of Protea hotels to Marriott Rewards last month, they have now also launched a partnership with South African Airways.

Marriott Rewards South African Airways

Marriott Rewards members can elect to earn airlines miles instead of points (makes no sense), convert points to miles (makes no sense either) or have South African Airways as a Travel Package airline miles option (can make sense).

The best way to use Marriott Rewards points is to redeem for Travel Packages with the highest available airline miles option. I probably wouldn’t credit to South African Airways unless you are heavily “invested” in the program.

COURTESY OF LOYALTYLOBBY
http://loyaltylobby.com/2015/12/15/m...ership-launch/

Last edited by Mbelim; Dec 16, 2015 at 1:18 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.