Wiki Posts
Search

Saa partner rewards

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2015, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Gold , Qatar Priviledge Club Plat
Exclamation Saa partner rewards

On my quest to fly business class to dubai from cape town , using only SAA voyager miles on a emirates flight. i have a one question , on SAA award chart for emirates ( ) it a bit confusing , can you fly to and from cape town to dubai for the 25 000 voyager miles or is that only from dubai ???

Your help is much appreciated !
ALSO NEVER TRY EMAILING SAA , THEY SUCK !

THANKS !!^
Old Oct 18, 2015, 2:25 pm

Programs: BA BD SA
I agree the charts are not as easy to read as they might be. But how you came to that conclusion...

At the top of the chart for Emirates it says "From Dubai". If you follow that down to where it mentions South Africa you will find a (more internally consistent) figure of 125,000 for business class. (The figure of 25,000 is to fly to the Middle East 2 region - from Dubai!)

The only logical assumption is that this applies whichever direction you choose to fly. But be sure to click through to the link on that page for the rules that apply to the various non-Star Alliance partner awards.
Old Oct 18, 2015, 4:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Gold , Qatar Priviledge Club Plat
Sorry i did mean 125 000 and not 25 000 , I left out the 1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.