Wiki Posts
Search

SAA Lounge in FRA

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2014, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

SAA Lounge in FRA

Hi Ladies and Gents,

I had a lounge access question for those of you who fly SAA (I have my first flight with them coming up in a short time).

On the SAA website at http://www.flysaa.com/us/en/flyingSA...rtLounges.html under shared lounges-> international lounges it seems to indicate that SAA Business Class passengers have access to the LH Senator lounges in FRA. Is this correct?

It was my impression that partner airline business class passengers could only access the LH Business lounge rather than the LH Senator lounge.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 8:19 am

If business, then the business lounge. If you possess a *G card, then Senator (as I think you are aware). Probably just a mistake - happy to be corrected but never encountered a business ticket giving access on its own to a SEN lounge - only first class tickets.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.