Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Smoking Lounge
Reload this Page >

Austria / Airports / VIE / The Vienna Lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2022, 8:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver

Can I recommend The Vienna Lounge at yes....VIE for BA passengers

Great airy lounge with an outdoor smoking terrace that has comfy chairs .

Not to mention lovely Cappuccino and Courvoisier Cognac to accompany your B&H Gold - Cognac has disappeared from BA Lounges
Old Nov 15, 2022, 9:30 am

Thanks for the top tip. Was it difficult to get to G gates from there? Will be flying from there to London in a few weeks. And you wouldn't happen to know if Austrian airlines J class passengers can use it?
Old Nov 15, 2022, 9:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by Jrichardf
Thanks for the top tip. Was it difficult to get to G gates from there? Will be flying from there to London in a few weeks. And you wouldn't happen to know if Austrian airlines J class passengers can use it?
I was on BA which went from the D Gates and was quite close to the Vienna Lounge.

I'm sure Austrian Airlines have got there own Lounge there as I seem to remember walking past it, not sure if it has a smoking area.

Seem to remember reading there was a shuttle from one side to the other but didn't actually see it.

There is a map on the Airport website which should help you out.
Old Nov 23, 2022, 10:05 am

Programs: COdbaUA MM, AA EXP, AF S, Bonbon Gold, Hilton G, All G, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis Presidential
I don't smoke, but I can definitely recommend the Vienna Lounge - including for smokers, as that terrace looked really, really nice. It is generally a beautiful, sprawling facility with excellent food - including Sacher Torte and Schlagobers. I flew out on TK and the movement between the lounge location and the non-schengen gates was painless.

VIE generally is extremely well designed since the remodel.
Old Apr 13, 2024, 4:34 am

Is the Vienna lounge at the C/D gates inside Schengen?

Last edited by michael_v; Apr 13, 2024 at 7:06 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.