Wiki Posts
Search

Cougar Ridge Lodge

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2023, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Cougar Ridge Lodge

https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/co...ge-lodge/sguyc

Didn't remember seeing this property before when browsing the category 7 list and couldn't find an existing thread. Looks to be about a 3.5 hour drive south of SLC and really close to Capital Reef National Park.

Last edited by Skink; Dec 5, 2023 at 10:31 am
Old Dec 5, 2023, 11:11 am

I took a quick look at what might be available via points. There are 2 rooms, the Indian Villa Lower King Room and Lower Queen Room that are the same size and price, with the Queen room appearing to have 2 beds. However, only the Queen room shows up as available with points. A little strange since many places put a premium on 2 bed rooms. In any event it appears (with limited data points) as if there is only one room type that is a standard room for points. It's a nice size and I could see giving this place for a short stay but it looks like a painful drive to Moab and other parks so as a base for a long stay... i dunno. Currently says no restaurant onsite!
Old Jul 25, 2024, 2:34 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Elite
Booked using Free night award cert and points, seemed like really good value vs ~$500/night rate.

Any recent experience / feedback here?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.