Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt > Small Luxury Hotels (SLH)
Reload this Page >

Rusty Parrot Lodge & Spa Jackson Hole - REVIEW MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2023, 5:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Globalist, BA Silver, United Silver, KrisFlyer Gold

The Rusty Parrot is currently under renovation from their fire several years ago. I know the website lists reopening Fall of 2023, but does anyone know a more exact date? TIA
thelostshark likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2023, 8:55 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Here's an article from January that says it's opening in the spring. That would be nice; I'm hoping to stay there in summer, 2024. tls

https://www.travelagentcentral.com/h...-reopen-spring
baldguy likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2023, 9:21 am

I was hoping to stay there this summer. I called the property and was told November 2023.
baldguy likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2023, 8:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: Globalist, BA Silver, United Silver, KrisFlyer Gold
Thank you for the update
Old Jul 24, 2023, 5:47 pm

I follow the property on IG. Here’s a post form today. Website states opening late fall to early winter.

Old Aug 17, 2023, 4:07 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Their website now says they expect to open in early 2024.
Old Oct 19, 2023, 12:39 pm

Update. I called the property today. They hope to be open for summer 2024.
Old Jan 11, 2024, 10:17 pm

They also just posted summer 2024 on their Instagram page as well. The date keeps slipping, I'm not terribly confident that I'll be able to use them for my trip to Jackson this summer.
Old Feb 10, 2024, 3:10 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
I finally just realized this Hotel will not be open by the time Hyatt and SLH sever their agreement. What a major bummer. As the only available points option anywhere near here, and in a town where hotels often start at $700 a night, this sucks
Old Feb 14, 2024, 3:02 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, United Silver, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by mydogsarebad
I finally just realized this Hotel will not be open by the time Hyatt and SLH sever their agreement. What a major bummer. As the only available points option anywhere near here, and in a town where hotels often start at $700 a night, this sucks
Agree. I was hoping to stay at the Rusty Parrot in August or September.
I checked the Mr & Mrs Smith options - yikes! $2k + per night for the 2 properties. One is an Aman. Looks like we're staying at the Homewood Suites
Old Feb 14, 2024, 3:12 pm

a decent chance Rusty Parrot begins accepting reservations soon for summer 2024 & beyond stays, and, because the property is already setup for WOH bookings, we'll be able to secure a reservation using Hyatt points. the key question is does Rusty Parrot open bookings before SLH & Hyatt divorce is finalized.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 8:55 am

Too late for SLH/Hyatt, but opening now appears to be 7/1/24, per their Instagram post this morning.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 12:36 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, United Silver, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Mile_Hiker
Too late for SLH/Hyatt, but opening now appears to be 7/1/24, per their Instagram post this morning.
And they are actually accepting reservations as of that date on their website - but obviously not on the Hyatt site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.