Search

Kempenski Berchtesgaden

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2021, 2:09 pm
mav
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton, marriott, IHG, Club Carlson, United Airlines,timeshare owner
Kempenski Berchtesgaden

Does anyone know if the Kempenski Berchtesgaden is a SLH ? Thank you for any info on it.
Old Aug 26, 2021, 2:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

i assume it participates in Kempinski program and not Hyatt.. it was awesome as IC - had a couple great stays there
Old Aug 28, 2021, 5:16 am
mav
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton, marriott, IHG, Club Carlson, United Airlines,timeshare owner
Thank you for the info. I stayed at the hotel when it was IC also, and loved it! Right now rates are very high. We now stay in Ramsau at the Berghotel Rehlegg when we go to Berchtesgaden,
Old Aug 28, 2021, 9:00 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, ALL Silver,, Miles&More
Originally Posted by mav
Does anyone know if the Kempenski Berchtesgaden is a SLH ? Thank you for any info on it.
No. Kempinski (not Kempenski) luxury hotels group have some properties like Adlon Berlin or San Clemente Palace Venice that work with LHW but none with SLH. They have also their own loyalty scheme, Discovery/GHA.

If you are looking for an SLH hotel in that region you could stay at Hotel Goldgasse in Salzburg, which can be booked also with Hyatt/WOH.
Old Aug 29, 2021, 9:32 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by submonte
If you are looking for an SLH hotel in that region you could stay at Hotel Goldgasse in Salzburg, which can be booked also with Hyatt/WOH.
if you want to use points, booking via Hyatt is a must, for cash do make sure to check SLH rates directly as well. I was just checking the Hotel Altstadt Vienna the other day and the difference was 50€ a night lower at SLH vs. Hyatt. YMMV.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.