Search

AirEuropa Availability

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2009, 1:34 pm
used to be 'Flyfarfar'
Original Poster

Programs: DL, AA, SPG, MR, HGP, IHG
AirEuropa Availability

I'm trying to book an award ticket on airEuropa but can't find a place to search for availability without calling into Delta.

Does anyone know the best way to find availability or if there is even an option to redeem Delta miles on Air Europa?

I"m trying to fly MAD>BIO>PMI>BCN and the Delta agent said there is no availability for next June.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old Aug 7, 2009, 1:40 pm
used to be 'Flyfarfar'
Original Poster

Programs: DL, AA, SPG, MR, HGP, IHG
So I signed up for a flying blue account to search for availability, and it appears that AirEuropa hasn't loaded their inventory past May.
Old Aug 9, 2009, 2:22 am

Programs: FB Platinum for Life; BAEC Gold Guest List; Accor Gold.
Originally Posted by flyfarfar
I"m trying to fly MAD>BIO>PMI>BCN ...
That's an odd itinerary for an award; I think the taxes will be almost all the cost of a paid ticket, if you do it right (though I'm no expert on Spanish domestic air tax).

-- Henry
Old Aug 16, 2009, 8:52 am

Programs: BA Gold · A3 Gold · DL Gold · VY apologist
Yeah, that has to be just about the worst use of miles you could possibly make. Book early on Vueling and those flights will cost you 25-30€ each all-in. And the onboard experience is likely to be better than UX on those routes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.