Wiki Posts
Search

SKYTEAM lounge Boston Logan Terminal E?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2009, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

SKYTEAM lounge Boston Logan Terminal E?

HI..
I'm an ST Elite Plus flying Air France from BOS to CDG in 2 weeks. Wanted to spend some time in the NWA lounge (the only ST lounge at Terminal E) before the flight but now i hear that it has been closed.

Does anybody know if there's an alternative?
- to my knowledge the Delta + Continental lounges are all located in other terminals. And since you can't go to the other terminals when departing internationaly then these can't be used.
Old Jun 14, 2009, 2:39 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM
Originally Posted by Jiri
HI..
I'm an ST Elite Plus flying Air France from BOS to CDG in 2 weeks. Wanted to spend some time in the NWA lounge (the only ST lounge at Terminal E) before the flight but now i hear that it has been closed.

Does anybody know if there's an alternative?
- to my knowledge the Delta + Continental lounges are all located in other terminals. And since you can't go to the other terminals when departing internationaly then these can't be used.
There is also the AF lounge in terminal E, which basically is an overcrowded dump, but at least they have free coffee... I also miss the NWA lounge.

Access to the lounge is by turning left after security and then taking the elevator at the end of the terminal one floor downwards.
Old Jun 20, 2009, 4:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by cygnus
There is also the AF lounge in terminal E, which basically is an overcrowded dump
But they have o.k. wine and champagne ... not too bad IMO. They need to expand the lounge asap with the NW lounge gone, else they'll run into issues during the summer season with 2 flights per day.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 5:34 am
PBl

Programs: Delta SkyMiles
A new AF business class (Affaires) lounge was opened in Boston across from gate 3B in April 2010. It is the largest AF lounge in the US and seats 110. It opens at 2pm and closes 30 min before the last AF departure.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 8:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by PBl
A new AF business class (Affaires) lounge was opened in Boston across from gate 3B in April 2010. It is the largest AF lounge in the US and seats 110. It opens at 2pm and closes 30 min before the last AF departure.
correct and as suspected, it's the old NW lounge.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 3:17 pm

Programs: FB Plat & DL KM, Le Club Plat, GHA Plat, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by cygnus
There is also the AF lounge in terminal E, which basically is an overcrowded dump, but at least they have free coffee... I also miss the NWA lounge.

Access to the lounge is by turning left after security and then taking the elevator at the end of the terminal one floor downwards.
I find it hard to believe that you have the AF lounge in BOS in mind that I visited early July. A very spacious, recently opened lounge with a standard selection of beverages and so-so snacks.
Old Sep 2, 2010, 8:13 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
Originally Posted by ajs123
I find it hard to believe that you have the AF lounge in BOS in mind that I visited early July. A very spacious, recently opened lounge with a standard selection of beverages and so-so snacks.
Follow the posts in this thread... the "dump" comment was made in 2009 and the new AF lounge apparently opened in April 2010.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 4:04 am

Programs: FB Plat & DL KM, Le Club Plat, GHA Plat, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by RobertS975
Follow the posts in this thread... the "dump" comment was made in 2009 and the new AF lounge apparently opened in April 2010.
my bad, sorry!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.