Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CO or DL lounge at LAX?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2008, 9:51 am
formerly known as daveland
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
CO or DL lounge at LAX?

Flying an overnight DL tomorrow. Have free DL access but also have a CO PC pass expiring tomorrow - so... if anyone has personal experience.....is the CO PC close enough to the DL terminal to use and how does it compare to the CRC? TIA !
Old Sep 29, 2008, 9:59 am

Programs: CO PE, DL PM
CRC is in terminal 5, PC is in terminal 6. There is an airside walkway that connects them (not too long). I feel they are both very nice, but the PC has free wireless internet and the CRC does not.
Old Sep 29, 2008, 11:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

DL will give a Tmo card to CRC members. If you are getting in via an AmEx, Priority Pass or some other means you'll have to pay for the Internet access. Other than that they are rather similar in terms of benefits.
Old Sep 29, 2008, 12:04 pm

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM
Both are fine, PC is better due to the free wifi. It's a bit larger too and has nice staff. DL lounge is ok, a bit small and oddly laid out given it's location above the concourse. I prefer the CO lounge, hands down. Newpapers always available, better snacks, more comfortable from my opinion and better bartenders from my experiences.
Old Sep 30, 2008, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
My CRC access would be via my upgrade having cleared (since it's a transcon) so it sounds like maybe I wouldn't get the wifi access? Since it sounds like a short airside walk, I think I'll try the PC just since the pass would go to waste otherwise Thanks all!
Old Sep 30, 2008, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

In the PC now and while it's very nice - I'm going to say the 20 min. round trip walk is time that would have been better spent in the CRC ;-) Regardless, glad I burned the expiring pass

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.