SkyTeam lounge access in BOS

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2008, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SkyTeam: AF/KL Gold. Star Alliance: CM Gold; AV Gold; UA. OneWorld: BA Sapphire

I will be flying BOS-FCO on AZ next month (assuming AZ are still flying that is!). I am a Flying Blue Gold member (EU resident, so Elite Plus).

I have 2 questions for fellow flyers...

1) Which Sky Team lounge do you suggest I use in BOS? I've seen there are 2 DL, 1 CO and 1 NW lounges... Would I have access to any of them (in terms of departure terminal)? And which one is the best to go and wait for my flight?

2) I'm usually allowed access to lounges with 1 guest (according to FB regulations). I am treating both of my parents to this trip, and although they are frequent flyers, they do not have elite status... Do you think the reception counter staff will be somewhat flexible and allow me to bring both of them in?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
Old Sep 17, 2008, 10:06 am

you couldn't get into the DL or CO lounges as they are in another terminal from AZ. NW and AZ are in the same terminal, so that's your only bet.

I'm not sure about the specific NW lounge policies; sorry.
Old Sep 17, 2008, 11:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

If the NW folks won't let you bring in the extra guest (and I doubt they will), NW sells a 60-day pass for $125 (I think; they just raised the price and I don't remember exactly what it is). I don't know if they also have a one-day pass or not.
Old Sep 17, 2008, 4:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SkyTeam: AF/KL Gold. Star Alliance: CM Gold; AV Gold; UA. OneWorld: BA Sapphire
Ok... thanks for this guys!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.