Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

ICN Concourse A new KE Lounge

Old Jun 9, 2008, 5:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AFKL Plat STE+ (LT), OZ Diam+ *G (LT), QF Gold OWS (LTG 83%)

New lounge inaugurated today with the full opening of concourse A in ICN.

Check in is now grouped by alliance, ST on west of the bldg, OW in the center (just AY, JL and CX anyway) and *A on the east. Large alliances kakemonos pending from the ceiling give a good organisation feeling, even if nothing really changed.

Most (if not all) KE flight depart from "old" terminal (west-side), same for OZ but from east-side.
All foreign carriers are operated from the new concourse which is reached smoothly with an airtrain.

I fly AF today and I am in the new KE lounge.
Quickly :
2nd floor with very nice overwiew on old terminal.
Definitely modern designing (even a bit too much,=> impersonnal) with KE colour scheme and simplistic furniture.

Plenty of plug-in and wifi connections.

Catering on par with previous KE lounge.
International press available (but was 3rd to enter...), better than previous lounge in which finding anything to read was a feat in itself.
Smoking and TV rooms.

Warning : showers are not yet opened in this lounge. And no backtracking possible after you took the airtrain to the councourse. Do not hope to go to the other KE Lounge and there is no other facility in the concourse (but OZ lounge).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.