Wiki Posts
Search

Award Buckets on Skyteam

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2007, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Award Buckets on Skyteam

I am sure these are hidden somewhere (KVS thread?) but the new airlines make seeing what's going on ever trickier, so I thought I'd start this thread and with a bit of luck we can have a sticky with all Skyteam airlines including the associates and any future members.
Please contribute at will for any airlines you may know, and I shall be updating this post.
Old Oct 3, 2007, 4:19 am

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
A good place to start - courtesy of our own venerable Gnopps
Old Oct 3, 2007, 4:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Cracking. I knew of Gnopps's site, but it didn't cross my mind that he may have award codes. Now we just need to find the ones for CM, KQ and UX.
Old Oct 3, 2007, 4:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by graraps
Cracking. I knew of Gnopps's site, but it didn't cross my mind that he may have award codes. Now we just need to find the ones for CM, KQ and UX.
CM uses CO fare codes for everything else, so I would assume that rewards are no exception. Alas, CM reward inventory isn't on co.com (yet) so I can't confirm it with a quick search now.
Old Oct 4, 2007, 11:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sbm12
CM uses CO fare codes for everything else, so I would assume that rewards are no exception. Alas, CM reward inventory isn't on co.com (yet) so I can't confirm it with a quick search now.
The addition of CM and KQ will give FANTASTIC award possibilities, so I'm really keen to explore them (UX doesn't really bring any new routes but may help with S. America availability so still useful).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.