AeroMexico as Skyteam Elite Plus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2007, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold

I really liked my FC flights with AM between Dallas and Mexico City, their service compared with American and Delta on the same rought was outstanding.

I am soon to be going on some major travels and was wondering if going for Platino was worthwhile. I normally pay the reduced J fare when possible and am interested in their new Japan, Europe and South America flights. Is it a good idea to have AM as my main skyteam elite card? Also their website says Platino's get a annual membership to their Salone Club; does that have resiprical benefits with Delta Crown Rooms in the US? For 50k miles that seemed a great deal in addition to being Elite Plus on skyteam. Anyway your thoughts on the pros and cons@:-)
Old Sep 18, 2007, 6:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
if you are ST E+: you are ST E+, no matter where and how. So if you travel internationally you get lounge access with all ST partner airlines, priority boarding and so on. 50k is not bad. 40k with AF gives you E+. 50k with AZ. 75k with most other (US-based) airlines.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.