KE Business Class Quality

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2007, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold

IS KE Business Class still rubbish? Need to go to NRT next week and going on KE via ICN is an option. Other option is on AA whose J class I am not a big fan of.

Any experiences/advise would be appreciated
Old Jan 26, 2007, 3:49 pm

Programs: BA/BD Gold, UA Silver
You don't need to go via ICN on KE to NRT. They have a nonstop LAX-NRT flight... so fly from NY to LA, then change to KE nonstop to NRT.
Old Jan 26, 2007, 5:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There new biz product is much better than the old one.
Old Jan 27, 2007, 6:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
Originally Posted by hfly
There new biz product is much better than the old one.
Comparable to what? CO, NW, AA (which are very similar to me) in J or more like an ANA, MH?
Old Jan 28, 2007, 3:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Obviously KE's old one. the question was "is it still rubbish" and I have said that it is not. The OP dd NOT ask for comparisons other than AA, which IMHO it is better than.
Old Jan 29, 2007, 12:50 pm

Programs: BA GGL; AA LT Gold; AS 100K; DL MM GM; Hyatt G*list, Hilton Diamond; SQ silver
Avoid KE 1/2 direct flights. Old seats! They break my back even in the F seat.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 9:21 am

Programs: AA ExpMM, DL 2MM, IHG Spire/RA
I flew KE on the ATL-ICN v.v. 2 months ago. The 744 had the new business class which is quite nice. Individual pods that lie flat, AVOD. The service has always been good for me on KE. The food has always been just OK.
Old Feb 22, 2007, 9:52 am
Original Poster

Any experiences with KE 82 (JFK - ICN) and KE 85 (ICN - JFK) in C? New seats and AVOD?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.