Search

Where to credit KE flights?

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2006, 10:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Life Titanium
Where to credit KE flights?

Hi all,

I will be taking some KE flights in business class, but from looking at the KE SkyPass/Morning Calm program, it doesn't seem like its very good. Any suggestions on other Skyteam partners where to credit the miles? It looks like AZ give the most miles at 200% for C/J and then it varies among other partners between 150% to 125%. Also the Elite status qualification varies between 40K to 75K for mid to highest tier among Skyteam members.

It seems like most airlines' elite bonuses count toward other Skyteam flights, but couldn't find the info for DL.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Old May 2, 2006, 5:30 pm

Programs: AMEX Plat, World Perks Gold Elite, SPG Gold
I guess it all depends on what you fly the most. I do agree Korean air does not offer a good ff program. I fly out of Detroit a lot so I use NW mainly. I do not know what airline flies out of Washigton the most. BTW where are you flying out from? I'm flying out of JFK Korean air C class just to get the new airplane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.