Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Skyteam reference Guide

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2001, 8:46 am
Original Poster

Skyteam reference Guide

Has anyone seen the Skyteam reference Guide. I picked one up at the DL ticket office in Plantation, FL. Though these were offered to the public, on reading it, it's oriented towards the Skyteam Staff member - since it gives a bunch of the info as GRS codes and covers such issues as Involuntary Downgrades whereby Elites and Elite Pluses must be denied the upgrades last (Duh!) and through travel check in procedures.
Old Jan 23, 2001, 8:59 am

mike.. thanks.. no i haven't seen these.. although i think i'll be on the phone with delta later today to try and get my hands on one.. what with all the problems exhibited with skyteam it can't hurt to have a copy of the rule book with you when you travel..

Old Jan 23, 2001, 9:20 am
JRF

Programs: DL Flying Colonel
I have the book (or had it). With AF it did no good. When I had a problem with DL, the agent was very helpful and used a code from the book. You would think everyone at DL would cherish this book and have it in the drawer by the PC. Remeber, be aware of SK*AM, it does not always benifit the customer.
Old Jan 23, 2001, 7:08 pm

You can sometimes find the Skyteam reference booklet in major hub Crown Rooms.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.