Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Celebrate 5 Years with SkyTeam: Up to 20,000 Bonus Miles Through SkyTeam Promotion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrate 5 Years with SkyTeam: Up to 20,000 Bonus Miles Through SkyTeam Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2006, 5:09 pm

Programs: DL FC, NW
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Why the strange start date in Feb? (Pardon me, half asleep now.) If it started on Feb. 1st I would have several thousand more SkyMiles sooner than later.

I think they did it just so you wouldn't get the bonus (just kidding). Does anything DL does these days make sense?
Old Jan 20, 2006, 6:49 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by USCGamecock
I think they did it just so you wouldn't get the bonus (just kidding). Does anything DL does these days make sense?
I get my bonus -- to the max -- anyway.

Somethings DL does these days does make sense -- such as selling tickets for money, putting fuel in the planes' tanks, boarding passengers. But anything complicated -- like chosing a start date for a promotion -- seems to make no sense as far as I can tell so far.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.