Wiki Posts
Search

Malev booking

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2005, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Malev booking

Trying to look at prices/schedule for next spring. No matter what I try, it always come back with a "temporary system error". Been like that for over a week.

Anyone know what's going one over there?
Old Jun 27, 2005, 2:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Never mind. I was apparently looking just a hair beyond the last date they have fares loaded. Or something.

Noticed it's really cheaper to fly to BUD out of London than out of Paris, and Stanstead is cheapest of all. How to get there .... Hmmmm.
Old Jun 28, 2005, 7:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Malev has nothing to do with Skyteam.
Rumour has it that it got rejected by the alliance as it didn't manage to meet some standards. It now aspires to thirdworld membership.
If you want a really cheap seat to BUD, may I suggest you try Wizzair and especially Skyeurope.
Old Jun 28, 2005, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by graraps
Malev has nothing to do with Skyteam.
Really? I thought they were part of the Skyteam Alliance.

Live and learn, I guess.
Old Jun 28, 2005, 9:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BigLar
Really? I thought they were part of the Skyteam Alliance.

Live and learn, I guess.
They were meant to become...had signed a MOU with CSA and were aiming of becoming first an associate member and then look at full membership...Because they didn't fulfil all the criteria they had to in order to become a full member, Skyteam offered them associate membership on a more permanent basis. They declined and left to defect to OW (which they're meant to join next year).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.