Wiki Posts
Search

Skyteam Lounge in Toronto?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2005, 7:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC-E50. Marriott Plat
Skyteam Lounge in Toronto?

I have used the lounge in T3 for departures on AF. I have AF Rouge / Skyteam Elite Plus but no status on Delta. My question is, as I start to fly on Delta out of Toronto, does my AF card get me lounge access? Due to US pre-clearance, I guess it would be a different part of the airport, so not shared lounge with the one I used of AF departure. Any help will be appreciated.
Old Feb 19, 2005, 11:43 am

I have used the AF/KLM lounge everytime I have flown on Delta with no problem. It is a little further down the end of the terminal but wth the long moving sidewalks it is not so bad to and from.
Old Feb 19, 2005, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Thanks! Are you referring to the new lounge that opened at the end of the pier, upstairs? (It opened late Novemebr/early December). Is that lounge accessible from the US departure area?
Old Feb 21, 2005, 3:50 pm
Original Poster

Answering my own question after outbound flight today out of YYZ: there is no Skyteam, Delta or other lounge in the US departures area. Just an Admirals club after you get thru security. The Skyteam lounge is in the international departures area...
Old Feb 21, 2005, 8:10 pm

Yes it is in the "international departure section" down the hall but I have never had any problems using the lounge. It is a little down the long hall after security but not so bad...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.