Search

Flight Schedule PDF???

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2005, 5:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P
Flight Schedule PDF???

Hello,

Is there a downloadable flight sched in PDF? I only see the .exe you have to install on your comp.

Thanks.
Old Jan 13, 2005, 12:50 pm

Programs: BA Gold Guest List; HH Diamond; Hyatt Diamond; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by deejboram
Is there a downloadable flight sched in PDF? I only see the .exe you have to install on your comp.
Not that I've seen. There's all sorts of downloadable executable crap that I can't use on my Mac. Thanks SkyTeam for the Mac screensaver - how about a Mac timetable?
Old Jun 17, 2009, 11:35 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium
Just to prove I can use search, I dredged up this old thread, to repeat the question...

I can find StarAlliance and ONEWorld .PDF timetables. SURELY there must be a SkyTeam Timetable in PDF form. Does ANYONE know where I can go for one?
Old Jun 18, 2009, 6:25 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by 925
Just to prove I can use search, I dredged up this old thread, to repeat the question...

I can find StarAlliance and ONEWorld .PDF timetables. SURELY there must be a SkyTeam Timetable in PDF form. Does ANYONE know where I can go for one?
I'm 99% certain that there still isn't one. When they were doing the new website my wife worked at the company doing the work and I kept pushing for better schedule options. Apparently ST didn't want to pay the fees to OAG or whoever to compile and produce one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.